Are you interested in tackling pressing global issues such as Sustainability, Climate Change, and Innovation?
At Woza, we are dedicated to transforming reality through innovative geospatial solutions. Our headquarters is based in Bilbao, with a flexible work arrangement that allows for remote work.
As a start-up, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our technology and platforms from the outset. You will collaborate with leading tech companies, managing massive data sets, and executing tasks with artificial intelligence, computer vision, and advanced design.
- Develop and maintain front-end code for web applications and websites.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Collaborate with design and back-end teams to deliver high-quality user experiences.
- Ensure compatibility of applications across multiple browsers and devices.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest web development technologies and trends.
- Good understanding of UX/UI design principles
- Familiarity with software development methodologies and Agile development process.
- Strong problem-solving skills and appetite for learning and exploring new technologies.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Work in a fast-growing global start-up.
- Opportunities for professional growth in deep-tech.
- 100% remote work option
- Opportunities for professional growth in deep-tech
- Performance bonus
- Training Plan & Professional certifications
How to apply
If you're excited about the opportunity to work with us, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be in touch to learn more about you.Apply for this job